20 Ways to Use Our Pumpkin Spice Flavoring
The seasonal fan favorite: Pumpkin Spice! If you’re anything like us, you’ll want the warmth of cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin in everything we eat this fall. Here are 20 ways to use our Pumpkin Spice Flavoring in your fall foods!
- Spiced Peach Cobbler- View step by step recipe here.
- Coffee Creamer- Mix in with your creamer and add to your coffee. The most delicious and aromatic wake up call!
- Sweet Potato Pie- A classic with a kick! View step by step recipe here.
- Cinnamon Rolls- What’s better than warm, pumpkin spice flavored cinnamon rolls? Nothing. The answer is nothing.
- Apple Cider Donuts- Is it really fall without apple cider donuts? Add some pumpkin spice and indulge in pure autumnal yumminess.
- Caramel- Whether you’re making caramel candies or a caramel drizzle, the familiar warmth of pumpkin spice will elevate the classic caramel flavor to new heights! View recipe here.
- Spiced Cookies- Replace vanilla or lemon extract in the recipe with Pumpkin Spice!
- Ice Cream & Gelato- The warmth of pumpkin spice versus the brisk coolness of fall morning. What a perfect juxtaposition!
- Pumpkin Spiced Soup- All the warm and cozy feelings with this one.
- Caramel Corn- Sweet, savory, and spiced. A drizzle of pumpkin spice caramel on a salty snack, sounds like a perfect match to us!
- Pancakes/Waffle Batter- a truly GOOD morning! You can also make cinnamon butter using the pumpkin spice flavoring and smear it on allllll the toast, muffins, and bagels- you’re welcome.
- Winter Wedding Cakes/White Spiced Cake- You can replace vanilla extract with Dreidoppel’s Pumpkin Spice flavoring in any cake recipe to create Spiced Yellow cake. Pro Tip: the Pumpkin Spice flavoring does not have a color!
- Buttercream, Cream Cheese, Frosting, Icing, and Glaze- Pumpkin Spice cake everything, basically.
- Spiced Candied Nuts- Mix together and bake. Simple. Easy.
- Spiced Cocktails- truly BOOzy!
- Simple Syrup- Add spiced sweetness to their tea, coffee, smoothie or other beverage.
- Blondies or Brownies- The pumpkin spice flavor is perfect for ooey, gooey bites of FALLing in love.
- Bread Pudding- grab that spoon- this simple classic just got a spiced upgrade
- Honey- Drizzle spiced honey on appetizers, like bacon wrapped stuffed figs.
- Savory Dishes- Dreidoppel Pumpkin Spice flavoring does not have any sugar or glucose, so it can be added to savory dishes such as chili, hummus, marinades, and more.
This incredibly versatile product is sure to bring the feeling of fall into your foods this season. Have you tried it yet? What are you waiting for, pumpkin lover?!
Keep up with the latest new products and dessert inspiration by following us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest @ifigourmet. Share your love for our Pumpkin Spice flavoring by posting your creations and tagging us- we would love to see!