Citrus Scented Butter Cookies
|16 oz (454 g)||Butter|
|14 oz (397 g)||Granulated Sugar|
|10 g||Dreidoppel Vanilla Bourbon Flavor Paste|
|0.48 oz (13.7 g)||Baking Powder|
|23.5 oz (668 g)||All purpose flour|
|Bel-Coat or White Confectionery Coating for dipping|
|Crispearls, Crystal Sugar, and Brilliant Powder for decorations|
- Cream together butter and granulated sugar.
- Add both eggs and Vanilla Bourbon Flavor Paste to creamed butter and sugar.
- Whisk together baking powder, Citroperl, Oraperl, and all purpose flour. Add slowly to butter cream mixture until fully incorporated.
- Divide dough in two and wrap each dough in plastic and allow to rest in refrigerator. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 1/6 or 1/4 inch thick and cut with cookie cutter. Bake in preheated oven at 375°F for 7-10 minutes until light brown along the edges.
- Dip or pipe with melted Bel-Coat or White Confectionery Coating.
- Decorate with Crispearls, Crystal Sugar, Brilliant Powder, or other decorations of your choosing.