Pineapple Vanilla Tarts
Recipe by: Jessica Ellington
|35.30 oz (1000g)||Leonce Blanc Pineapple Puree, thawed (LB 110210)|
|10.60 oz (300g)||Granulated Sugar|
|5.65 oz (160g)||Glucose Syrup (DGF 8311)|
|1.00 oz (28.40g)||Pectin NH (DGF 8352)|
|1.90 oz (55g)||Granulated Sugar|
|0.65 oz (18g)||Fruit Acid (DRE 53304 9)|
|Approx. 200||Mini Sweet Short Round Tart (IFI 5045)|
|As Needed||Caramel Cream from Isigny (DGF 5817)|
|56.40 oz (1,600g)||Fresh Pineapple, small diced|
|As Needed||Apricot Glaze (GMANAT)|
|As Needed||Fresh Ground Vanilla (60030)|
- Heat the puree and 1st sugar to 40°C (104°F).
- Combine Pectin NH and 2nd sugar.
- Whisk pectin/sugar mixture into puree mixture.
- Bring to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and whisk in fruit acid.
- Let cool completely before using.
- Fill short sweet tart shells with compote*.
- Mix diced pineapple, apricot glaze and vanilla paste.
- Top compote with vanilla pineapple.
*Compote can be made, cooled, and frozen so that you always have it on hand.