Mango and Orange Blossom Sorbet
Recipe courtesy of: Leonce Blanc
This refreshing sorbet recipe is the epitome of a fruity, delicious, summer dessert. With flavors like these, you know you'll "churn" out a good one.
A.1- Room Temperature:
- Water 210 g (20.96%)
A.2- At 77°F:
- Fat-free Milk Powder 10 g (1.04%)
A.3- At 113°F:
- Sugar 127 g (12.7%)
- Stabilizer 3 g (0.3%)
- Glucose Powder 36/39 DE 30 g (2%)
- Invert Sugar 20 g (2%)
A.4- Before Churning:
- Orange Flower Water 50 g (5%)
- Leonce Blanc Mango Puree 550 g (55%)
TOTALS: 1000 g (100%)
- Dry Extract 30%
- Sugar Level 26.96
- Total Fats 0.11%
- Milk Fat 0%
- Display Temperature- 57.6°F (Ideal Serving Temperature)
- Put the A.1 ingredients into the pasteurizer set to high.
- Add the A.2 to A.3 ingredients in the order shown and at the temperatures indicated and at high speed. Then pasteurize.
Leave the flavors to develop for at least 4 hours to a maximum of 16/18 hours at 35°F and add the ingredients from A.4 before churning. Then churn.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Tag us on social @ifigourmet and use #GourmetSweets for a chance to get featured across our channels! Happy baking!