Homemade Flavored Fondant
- Put warm water in a small bowl, mix with Sanett and let it bloom for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk Dreidoppel Flavor Paste of your choice, glucose or corn syrup, and glycerin into the warm gelatin.
- Pour the warm gelatin mixture into the sugar and mix with a dough hook until most of the sugar is incorporated.
- Scrape all the dough onto a marble or smooth surface like a silicone pastry mat and knead fondant until smooth ball forms.
- Wrap fondant completely in plastic wrap and allow to set for 8 hours.
- Before use, knead the fondant until smooth and supple. Roll out on a surface dusted with powdered sugar.
- If dough seems too sticky, knead in more powdered sugar until smooth.
- When not using the fondant, cover the fondant so it doesn't get dry and form a skin.