Golden Milk Caramel Tarts
Recipe by: Jessica Ellington
|13.40 oz (380g)||Heavy Cream|
|3.60 oz (100g)||Coconut Milk|
|5.65 oz (160g)||Leonce Blanc Coconut Puree, thawed (LB 111010)|
|0.18 oz (5g)||Ground Turmeric|
|0.04 oz (1g)||Ground Cinnamon|
|0.04 oz (1g)||Ground Ginger|
|7.10 oz (200g)||Luker Nevado White Chocolate (LUK W207)|
|0.70 oz (20g)||Cocoa Butter (96346)|
|Approx. 200||Mini Sweet Short Round Tart (IFI 5045)|
|As Needed||Caramel Cream from Isigny (DGF 5817)|
- Combine cream, coconut milk, Coconut Puree, turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger and bring to a boil.
- Pour mixture over Nevado White Chocolate and Cocoa Butter and emulsify.
- Let set up in the cooler at least 8 hours.
- Whip ganache* to medium stiff peaks.
- Fill tart shells with desired amount of caramel.
- Pipe whipped ganache on top as desired.
*Ganache can be made, cooled, and frozen before being whipped. Thaw ganache completely in cooler before attempting to whip.