A classic Asian dim sum, tempura shrimp are used in a variety of applications, ranging from: passed hors d’oeuvre / dim sum, sushi, and noodle salad accents. Our Tempura Shrimp is crafted with a traditional light tempura batter, then rolled in rice crisps, providing a unique, crunchy bite finish. Its mild batter pairs well with any Asian-style sauce (i.e. BBQ Hoison, Ponzu, Sweet Thai Chili).
Weight: 1.25 oz/pc
Pack Size: 90 ct
- Fry or Bake and Serve
- Labor and Time Saving
- Medium-Large shrimp, provides a dramatic accent to side salads and noodle salads
- Rice crisps provide a nice crunchy exterior and bite
- Mild batter pairs nicely with most Asian-inspired sauces
Fry at 170 - 175°C (340 - 350°F) for 5 minutes or longer until shrimp tempura becomes brown. Or, from frozen bake in a Pre-Heated 375 ºF Convection Oven for 8 - 10 minutes or longer until shrimp tempura becomes brown.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): STOCK