Potato au Gratin
Thinly sliced rustic potatoes, layered and baked with a savory blend of heavy cream, rich butter, roasted garlic and a creamy mixture of Gruyere and cheddar cheese.
Exhausted with serving plain baked potatoes as an accompaniment? Wanting to dress up your creative center-of-the-plate entree with an equally impressive side? Kabobs’ Potato Au Gratin Dauphinoise provides a visually impressive and individually portioned alternative to serving potatoes. Consisting of rich cream, butter, hand sliced potatoes, and a decadent blend of Gruyere and cheddar cheese, the Potato Au Gratin Dauphinoise is slowly baked in an impressive cylindrical stacked shape. Perfect as is, or topped with fresh chives, crumbled bacon, or an aromatic blend of true oil and wild mushrooms.
Weight: 4.0 oz/pc
Pack Size: 60 ct
- Simple and rapid cooking preparations. Bake from frozen state
- Individually portioned au gratin scalloped potato side
- Visually impressive look. Cylindrical look with layers of thinly sliced potatoes
- Perfect as-is or topped with crumbled cheese, bacon, chives, or mushrooms
From frozen bake in a Pre-Heated 350 ºF Convection Oven for 10 - 12 minutes or Until Done.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): STOCK