Glucose Syrup by DGF Service is used in confectionery. It improves suppleness and texture of preparations, brings softness to sugar and prevents crystallization.
Pack Size: 2.2 lb pail
- Can be used for a sweetener, thickener, moisture retaining agent
- Prevents dryness to give a smoother, softer, and fresher product
- Good for candy making, beer, fondant, and baked goods
- GMO free
- Made from wheat
- Lower moisture containment and dextrose equivalent
- Gurnee (IL): STOCK
- South San Francisco (CA): STOCK
CHEF'S TIP: If you're using a small quantity of glucose syrup, the best way to grab it is with wet hands. Glucose can be very sticky!
Buy this product from our retail store now:
About DGF: Located in France, DGF (Distribution Gastronomie Formation) provides high-quality ingredients and convenience products for culinary professionals in the pastry and confectionery industries. Their line of products includes nuts and praline pastes, chocolate products, specialty sugars, pastry cream, fruits in syrup, glaze, and more.