A garden fresh mix of edamame, napa cabbage, scallions, carrots and shoepeg corn, accented with an Asian-inspired blend of herbs and spices, placed in a thin dumpling wrapper. Perfect plain or with a ponzu or hoisin sauce, this Asian-inspired dim sum is great for a passed hors d’oeuvre / appetizer, placement in soups, or an accent to cold Asian salads.
Weight: 0.70 oz/pc
Pack Size: 150 ct
- Versatile preparation – fried, steamed, or grilled
- Labor and Time Saving
- Includes a fresh vibrant mix of edamame, corn, cabbage, and carrots
- Perfect plain, or with a ponzu or hoisin sauce. Potsticker can also be used in soups or Asian salads.
From frozen must be steamed in a steamer for 6-8 minutes or deep fried at 350°F for 4-6 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165ºF as measured by use of a thermometer.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): STOCK