Balsamic Fig, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Flatbread
A plump hand cut Calimyrna Fig marinated in aged Balsamic Vinegar, paried with creamy rosette of goat cheese, fresh chives, and applewood smoked bacon, placed on a hand cut flatbread. A mediterranean inspired hors d'oeuvre / appetizer, creating an irresistible sweet and savory avor prole, Kabobs' Balsamic Fig & Goat Cheese Flatbread provides elegance to a tapas function or an accent to a small dinner salad.
Weight: 0.58 oz/pc
Pack Size: 120 ct
- Preparation Versatility - Product can be baked or thaw and served
- Par-baked for simple and rapid preparations
- Labor and Time Saving
- Mediterranean inspired, with Sweet and Savory flavor profiles
From frozen bake in a pre-heated 350ºF convection oven for 4-6 minutes.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): STOCK