Tuscan Ratatouille Tart
A marriage of tradition and rustic fare. A garden fresh bouquet of fire roasted zucchini, yellow squash, red onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms; perfectly seasoned with garlic, oregano, and basil; accompanied by a rich blend of herb cheese and ricotta; and elegantly displayed in a mouth watering sundried tomato tart shell.
Capturing the charisma of the French-inspired delicacy, Kabobs’ Tuscan Ratatouille Tart transports dining patrons to a rustic country garden with flavors of fresh zucchini, red and yellow peppers, yellow squash, red onions, mushrooms, garlic, basil and oregano. Placed in an sundried tomato, herb tart, with creamy herb cheese, the Tuscan Ratatouille Tart adds vibrant color, robust flavor, as a plated vegetarian appetizer or entrée.
Weight: 7.5 oz/pc
Pack Size: 18 ct
- Baked item
- Entrée or large plated appetizer – 7.5oz
- Fresh, hand cut vegetables. Vibrant color
- As an entrée, pairs nicely with a spring salad with balsamic vinaigrette and shaven Asiago
Best if partially thawed under refrigeration then bake in a pre-heated 350ºF convection oven for 12-14 minutes or until done.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): SPECIAL ORDER