Mini Cheese & Jalapeño Arepa
Blend of cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and pickled jalapeño peppers, placed in an arepa flour pastry. Great pan seared or fried. A traditional and popular accompaniment / snack in Spain and several parts of Latin America; arepas have seen a steady adoption in menu placement throughout North America due to their crisp and creamy texture, and exceptional corn maize flavor making them ideal for any culinary adoption.
Weight: 1.00 oz/pc
Pack Size: 196 ct
- Preparation Versatility: Baked, Fried, or Pan Seared
- Accents to Small Plates: Accompaniment to salads or soup
- Spanish and Latin American Inspired. Addresses current dining trends for authentic regional cuisine
From frozen bake in a Pre-heated 350°F convection oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Can be Deep Fired or Pan Fried also.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): SPECIAL ORDER