Lobster & Sweet Corn Empanada
Lobster accented with sweet shoepeg corn, heavy cream, cilantro, a splash of lime juice, and wrapped in a masa pastry. Lobster & Sweet Corn Empanada combines the sweet flavors of lobster and corn, paired with heavy cream and cilantro; all wrapped in a traditional corn masa pastry. Kabobs‘ Lobster & Sweet Corn Empanada is perfect as a passed hors d’oeuvre / appetizer, resting on a cool guacamole cream, or as an accent to a shooter of pozole, or side salad.
Weight: 1.00 oz/pc
Pack Size: 100 ct
- Versatile preparation - baked or fried
- Latin American inspired street food
- Pulled lobster meat
- Labor and Time Saving
- Wrapped in a traditional masa pastry
- Perfect as a passed hors d’oeuvres or great as an accompaniment with soup shooters (pozole, tortilla soup), or with a side of cilantro-jicama salad
From frozen, best if deep fried at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Convection Oven - Bake in a 350 degree oven for 6-8 minutes or until done. Cooking times vary based on deep fryer and oven.
Do not microwave.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): SPECIAL ORDER