Exotic, sweet flavors of guava and apples, paired with a creamy blend of cream cheese and Queso Fresco. A dash of cayenne pepper is added to compliment the sweet and savory notes for a truly remarkable dining experience. Baked or fried, these Latin American inspired street food hors d’oeuvres / appetizers are a welcome addition to your dining guests requesting more unique, and authentic regional flavors.
Weight: 0.85 oz/pc
Pack Size: 200 ct
- Product can be baked or fried
- Versatile - Breakfast or Dessert. Great for morning breaks, or as a mini dessert with a scoop of ice cream.
- Labor and Time Saving
- Latin American inspired street food item
From frozen deep fry at 350 ºF for 3 - 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 ºF as measured by use of a thermometer.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): SPECIAL ORDER