Fire Roasted Vegetable Polenta Cake
Roasted cauliower, butternut squash, red onion, edamame, red bell pepper, and zucchini, accented with crushed sea salt and placed on top an herb polenta cake.
A vibrant bouquet of colors and fresh from the garden avor leads Kabobs’ center-of-the-plate Fire-Roasted Vegetable Polenta Cake. Meeting the dietary requirements for both Vegan and Gluten-Free life styles, this savory and colorful entrée provides elegance and dramatic plate presentation, with little preparation. To make this artistic masterpiece, Kabobs’ chefs combined fresh hand chopped cauliower, butternut squash, red bell peppers, edamame, yellow squash, and red onions; and placed them on top of an herb polenta cake with soy-based Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Weight: 7.8 oz/pc
Pack Size: 24 ct
- Simple preparation, no thawing required
- Great visual presentation – Vibrant Color
- Serve as-is, or pairs well with an infused cilantro oil or a light creamy tomato sauce
From frozen bake in a pre-heated 325ºF convection oven for 12-14 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by use of a thermometer.
- Gurnee (IL): NOT AVAILABLE
- South San Francisco (CA): SPECIAL ORDER