Top Ten Convenience Products
Top Ten Convenience Products
ifiGOURMET is a master importer & distributor of basic and specialty ingredients from the world's leading manufacturers of pastry, bakery, and confectionery products. But just because our products are of the finest quality and meet the exacting standards of professional pastry chefs, doesn't mean they can't be fast, easy, and convenient, too. Go ahead--try these shortcuts! No one will know, and we won't tell...
1. Ready to fill Pastry ShellsOur ready-to-fill pastry shells can make offering consistent, high-quality pastry products convenient for both large and small users in various production settings. We offer a complete range of products to suit your needs. Try one of our sweet, savory and chocolate tart shells, or our line of choux, puff and savarin pastry. A light, flaky, buttery puff pastry shell like the mini bouchee with a savory salad makes a quick, but elegant appetizer. Let your customers experience a little bit of pastry heaven.
2. Dreidoppel Flavor PastesDreidoppel Fruit and Flavor Pastes take our #2 spot for a reason- they are available in 45 flavors, are long-lasting, shelf-stable, and a little goes a long way, saving time and labor in the kitchen! The liquor flavor pastes--like Amaretto and Irish Cream--can be used in place of expensive liquors to flavor cakes, ice cream, whipped topping, and fondant. The Lime and Pineapple flavor pastes create an unexpected twist to the traditional coconut macaroon.
3. Dessert Mousse Mix/Fond RoyalifiGOURMET offers an exceptional assortment of mousse and dessert mixes that provide convenience and labor savings. Our house brand, ifigourmet, has an easy to prepare 1-step mousse mix, available in neutral, white chocolate and chocolate. It has a smooth, creamy taste with rich, deep flavor and is freeze-thaw stable. Dreidoppel's Fond Royal mixes are the best idea since whipped cream! Fond Royal is two great things in one package- a special gelatin based stabilizing agent for cold preparation combined with sweetening and flavor. This "all-inclusive" cream preparation lets you create great recipes from whipped cream easily and pairs perfectly with any of the Dreidoppel Flavor Pastes. We call it the Dreidoppel Flavor System.
4. Frozen Dessert ProductsLet's face it: sometimes there is not enough time to create an extravagant dessert. There's no shame in taking the "easier" route with our frozen desserts- simply thaw and serve! Our frozen desserts include 9 different flavors of scrumptious macarons, various sizes and types of cream puffs and eclairs filled with decadent amounts of cream, and an assortment of filled and frozen cannolos. Want a frozen dessert showstopper? Try our Large Cream Puff, "The Dutchy", a large irregularly shaped cream puff filled with 2.75 oz of pure sweetened dairy cream. It's a frozen cream puff experience like no other.
5. Chocolate Cupsifigourmet, our private label line, has over 20 different prepared chocolate cups as the foundation for a myriad of delectable treats. Choose from dozens of shapes, from mini fluted-edge cups to almost 4" wide dessert cups. We also offer variations, including white, dark, and marbled chocolate. Fill these with fruit, pastry cream, fond, or mousse. Garnish with one of our gorgeous little chocolate decorations, and you've created a professional looking and tasting dessert in minutes instead of hours.
6. Chocolate Décor, Toppings & PencilsThe proper garnish adds the grace note to your creation. A selection from ifigourmet's private label line of chocolate decorations is the little stroke of genius that elevates your pastry or confection. From a simple chocolate curl to an elegant filigree, it's the perfect finishing touch.
7. Candied FruitsHighlight your desserts with a variety of colors and give them that essential note of differentiation that will leave a lasting impression. Our line of Candied Fruits from Cesarin can be used for decorations and inclusions in bread, pastry, chocolate and confections. And since they have been conveniently candied with a traditional method based on a slow osmotic process that preserves the characteristics of the fruit, the work has already been done for you.
8. Canned Fruits in SyrupThe Coeur Sauvage range of fruits in syrup, from France, have a delicate flavor and assure the culinary professional, the highest quality fruits during any season. These fruits have been picked at the peak of freshness, hand peeled and hand packed. They are bake-stable, freeze-stable and ready-to-use, saving time and labor.
9. Pronto Gelato Mixes- Dark Chocolate and Greek YogurtOur Pronto Gelato Mixes are exactly like they sound- quick and easy! Our Dark Chocolate and Greek Yogurt mixes are ice cream bases with binding and flavor, but we did the hard part for you. Now, all you have to do is take the bagged combination and mix it with water or milk. Curious to try it? Take a look at our website to find their basic recipes and proper dosages.