Chef Joan's Top 10 Must Have Products
1. Dreidoppel Flavor Pastes-
I love the entire Dreidoppel Flavor Paste line because I can add FLAVOR to anything that I am making! For example:
- Flavor syrups for my iced tea drinks or Italian sodas
- Flavored Vodka for making cocktails
- Cookies, cake, frostings, mousses
- Ice cream, gelato or sorbet
- Vinaigrettes and savory sauces
- Truffles, flavored chocolate and other confections
- Flavored fondant-WAY BETTER than traditional fondant! See step-by-step recipe here.
2. Natural Pastry Cream-
Our Grand Marque Natural Pastry Cream is so quick and easy, and the best part is it’s all natural!
I can make pastry cream in 3 minutes with traditional milk or switch out the milk for any juice and I have quick, fruity pastry cream, such as orange pastry cream, guava pastry cream, pineapple, the list goes on!
Use the pastry cream for pies, cake filling, filling cream puffs, eclairs, and cannolos. You can make a quick Crème Anglaise by whisking in more milk or cream, or a quick German-style buttercream by adding it to whipped butter.
Also, this pastry cream mix can be used to make a super quick, frozen custard ice cream- Yummy!
3. Crème Brûlée Mix-
Crème Brûlée is one of my favorite desserts and our Crème Brûlée Mix makes it effortless because I don’t have to separate any eggs and there is no baking required- make it in 3 minutes, chill, and it’s ready in 2 hours. Of course, I can add any Dreidoppel Flavor Paste to make it a flavored Crème Brûlée as well! Now THAT’S easy.
4. Bienetta Florentine Mix-
- I love using Bienetta to make my Crème Brûlée tops (torch not required 😊).
- Make Florentine cookies in 8 to 10 minutes and Chocolate Lace cookies in 10 to 15 minutes.
- Create a yummy, healthier granola in 20 to 30 minutes (traditional recipe requires a lot of oil and honey and takes 2 hours to make).
- You can also make beautiful tuilles, cups or decorative shapes by manipulating the baked Bienetta while it is still warm. Baked Bienetta with chia seeds looks super cool (and healthy) as a decoration on a plated dessert.
Chocolate is one of my FAVORITE food groups! I put some in my coffee to make my spiced mocha coffee drink, I eat a few disks after my lunch or dinner for my quick dessert on the run. Luker Chocolate is my favorite brand of chocolate because the Fino de Aroma Cacao beans have fruity, spicy, and floral notes, which is delightfully different from other chocolates and you can taste the difference.
6. Chocolate Cups-
Chocolate Cups are so pretty in a pastry case, on any dessert plate, or on a dessert buffet. You can easily pipe Natural Pastry Cream or Mousse Mix (56000, 56134, 56136 or Fond Royal) into the shells for an elegant looking end product.
7. Chocolate Decorations and Pencils-
8. Ready-to-Fill Tart Shells-
If you have a production kitchen but have staffing issues, ready-made tart shells are the way to go. They are natural, available in many shapes and sizes, and taste great! Just as if you made it yourself, but you don’t need a dough sheeter or all those tart pans. So easy-to-use and extremely cost effective!
9. PurColour Brilliant Powders-
Brilliant Powders add a beautiful pop of color to your desserts, chocolates, confections, and special occasion cakes- naturally!
10. Dreidoppel Marmorias-
Not just for marbling gelato! You can swirl Marmorias on top of cheesecake batter before baking or as a topping on the cheesecake after it is baked. They also work as a filling in a cake or in cupcakes.
So Many More to Love!
These are just 10 of the amazing products ifiGOURMET is proud to offer! For the greatest gourmet and versatile ingredients, choose ifiGOURMET- you won’t be disappointed. Sign up for our emails to be the first to hear about new products, step-by-step recipes, blogs, and more.